2012年3月25日星期日

I was a Fashion Fans of Cambridge Satchel

I will always follow the footsteps of fashion in advance. Fashion Cambridge Satchel is a big temptation for adolescent, I'm a real crazy fan of fashion.

For "fashion"I know lots things about that. I like to buy fashion magazine, for a year of fashion and I understood. This year, the most popular is red, in order to follow the fashion, I buy a lot about red material: shoes, hairpin, nail polish, book...... It is a "red madman".

As many fashion fans, I have idols. It is Jay. I like two earplugs headphones, listen to his songs stroll on campus; I like crazy to buy all the things about him; I like in bed, sing and dance. For irony and abused him, I feel hate, I like his music, although sometimes couldn't understand what he's singing, but I still like him, mom always said I was crazy, even people sing is what all don't know, also so like.

Before, I hate the animal is a pig. But this year the popular "black and white pig", so I will buy a bundle of, have: pen, ruler, hang act the role ofing, dolls, purses...... Buy back also glad day, mother asked his father: "the child whether burned to lose your head, she is not the most hate pig?" My dad is just nodded. Looking at these "black and white pig", the first time I think the pig's lovely!

I like to surf the Internet, because this also is a kind of fashion; I always replacement of my QQ show, because this is a kind of fashion; I always QQ space placed many handsome boy, the beauty of the picture, the space toms, because this also is a kind of vogue.

The footsteps of fashion are always in advance, and I have been tailgate afterward. My good friends and I always talk about fashion then bought together. Sometimes, I think, I should stop to have a rest, but tide way, my soul will be hook with Cambridge Satchels.

没有评论:

发表评论